Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fat Tire and Slammed Saddle




Rode around the hood with Little wRider for a bit before heading to school to be productive (AKA: update the blog).

Passed this guy going the other way on my ride in.  Realized I was almost the antithesis of his set up on my fat-fronted singlespeed with the seatpost slammed.




Why?  Because it's fun.


I like the cushy tire, and the slammed seatpost let me goof off, manual, hop over roots and curbs and simply changes up the pace of riding bikes. 

Try doing things differently sometime.  You might enjoy it.





1 comment:

  1. Your little guy is already a shredder! The tires on his bike look to be proportionately about as fat as the Endomorph on your bike. Great looking 1x1; I bet it's a lot of fun to ride. I've been dusting off some of my old BMX skills in a similar manner on my Pugsley, as of late.

    ReplyDelete