Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tarik Saleh Bike Club 100 Challenge Wrap Up

Tarik Saleh Bike Club 100 Challenge Wrap Up:

Did I ride 100 miles?

-no

Did I ride everyday of the challenge?

-no

Did I ride more than I would have otherwise?

-yes:
 I rode to and from Christmas dinner (9mi), I towed Little wRider around for a couple of hours, and  I snookered my brother into a bike ride just before midnight on New Years Eve, and I did  at least 3 "no ride too short" rides late at night just for the TSBC 100Challenge.

As such, I successfully completed the TSBC 100Challenge (option 3).

That's it, I successfully completed The Challenge!
I won't tell you it was easy, but I will tell you that you too could do it if you put your mind to it.

I'd like to thank Tarik Saleh for organizing and putting on the challenge.  His efforts are greatly appreciated.

I'd like to thank my wife for her love and support in completing The Challenge and bankrolling my bikecycle habit.

I'd need to thank Little wRider for tolerating the hours of Chariot time without screaming once bribed with tortilla chips.

And I'd like to thank my brother for joining me on the New Year's Eve ride regardless of what condition he may or may not have been in.  (Although the punk did break a chain right at midnight, which resulted in me trading bikes with him and running/scootering/coasting the last 4 miles of our ride.)

No comments:

Post a Comment